Does the thought of remodeling your home leave you feeling ill?
Your not alone. Do-it-yourself or hire a professional there is a great deal of stress involved in a home remodel.
- You must follow building codes and safety guidelines.
- Do you have the experience to handle unexpected problems discovered after the demolition?
Will you install the plumbing or heating and air conditioning systems correctly?
If not, getting things up to snuff can be quite expensive after the fact.
- Do you have time to deal with everything?
- Did you hire a quality professional HVAC contractor?
- Does your contractor have the experience to handle unexpected problems?
- Does your HVAC contractor work well with other trades?
- Will they get the job done right and on time.
- Do they stand behind the quality of their work?
A good remodeling job will certainly help to increase the resale value of your home. A bad remodeling job can reduce value and when selling your home you may find that there are expensive repairs required before your potential buyer's bank will approve their loan.
Thank goodness for professionals.
You don't have to do all the work yourself. Heck, you don't even have to do any of the work yourself if you don't want to. Having critical systems professionally installed is a huge stress reducer, especially when you hire a trusted HVAC service provider.
Improperly installed systems can cause real problems:
- Toilets that don't flush properly.
- Slow drains.
- Sewer gases venting into your home.
- Rooms that are impossible to properly heat or cool.
- Excessive heating / cooling bills.
AEM Mechanical Services Inc. has worked with the do-it-yourself homeowner as well as professional remodeling contractors to install quality plumbing fixtures and piping as well as heating & air conditioning equipment and duct work.