Safe, Clear and More Pleasing to Drink
AEM Mechanical Services, Inc. offers proven systems for residential applications that will provide you with cleaner water for drinking, cooking and bathing. Eliminate iron build up and that rotten egg smell in well systems.
- Water softener systems
- Alternative to water softener systems
- Reverse osmosis (RO) drinking water systems
- Iron and hydrogen sulfide removal for well systems
Why Is Water Conditioning So Important To You And Your Family?
Whether your water is direct from a well or provided by a municipality, the water you use to drink, cook, bathe and clean clothes with contains impurities. Your home's water can have up to 2 to 5 times more chlorine than most swimming pools. Your water also contains dissolved minerals such as Calcium and Magnesium Bicarbonate.
The majority of contaminants found in your water are not considered a health risk, but will make your water harder and taste unpleasant. Contaminants such as arsenic in your well water can be a serious problem that is a health risk and requires special measures to remove. Learn more about arsenic in your well water by clicking here.
These same contaminants effect how well your soap and detergents will work. Your clothes will look dull and dingy. Your hair may be dry, frizzy, dull and generally difficult to manage. Your skin may be dry making you use excessive amounts of skin moisturizer. Cooking with contaminated water effects the taste of your food, coffee and tea.
Some of these contaminants occur naturally and others are added as part of the purification process used by your local water department. It is important for you to take control of your water.
If left untreated hard water can:
- Cause mineral deposits to build in your pipes and other water system components.
- Shorten the life of your water heater, dishwasher, washing machine, faucets and pipes.
- Dry your skin and hair out.
- Make your clothing look dull.
- Make your food, coffee and tea taste bad.
- Cause a reduction in energy efficiency of your hot water heater resulting in higher utility bills.
Quotes are free . . . our commitment to quality is real!
For immediate residential water conditioning service . . . Call us today!
587-0991 or 1-888-587-1376
Proudly Serving Hutchinson, Minnesota & Surrounding Communities.